Sessions of 50 minutes in length are $130.00 with longer sessions charged at a prorated fee.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I currently do not accept insurances. However, I am happy to help you complete any forms your coverage entity needs for an out-of-network provider.
I can offer a reduced fee for clients based on need and the availability of some morning reduced-fee time slots in my practice.
I accept cash and checks for payment, due at the beginning of each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.